In any case, I am forced once again to introduce myself (let's just ignore the obvious irony that this blog is voluntary and move on) and am again finding myself for the loss of words. I'm not a bragger, and though I know myself better than anyone else I have no clue what to say. What's too little information? I am a person. What's too much? I pooped outside once and I was not on a camping trip. Where is the line? I don't know what is considered entertainment in the blogosphere. Somehow I think the best bloggers have found a way to ride that fine line. They give just enough to provide intrigue yet not so much as to run off potential readers or watchers if we're talking about vloggers. I already think I've lost some potential readers as is because this introduction is too long and we are dealing with the attention span of the average American here. So let me shorten and stupid this up for the generals.
- I don't know what it will be about, but always believe in the promise of cookies
- I like to experiment, so the layout will change until I am either satisfied or apathetic
- Get a dictionary, it will expand your mind
- Don't depend on me for consistency (see point 1.)
- The web is anonymous so feel free to say anything in comments. I won't delete it I promise....unless it's like links to child pornography or snuff films. I'm not going to jail for your first amendment rights.